Monday, March 5, 2012

Let's hope we can do it again


I enjoyed this challenge because I had people to share stuff with.
I hope we can start it again and waiting until we can do so here is the kind of breakfast I fix myself in the morning. The blender you see behind is one evil little appliance. It is a blender with a thing inside you can put in or remove. If you put it then you can add any fruit and it will get the juice out of the fruit much better than with a fruit juice maker and leaving a lot less trash than with a fruit juice maker. In the end it is also much easier to clean.
It was expensive but I got it for my B-Day a few years ago and it was on sale so it was ok (but still expensive to my taste).
Anyway I hope this can give you ideas and will make you feel like starting this over again.




3 comments:

Mikki said...

seems like a very handy juicer/blender thingy. I need something like that. I have a blender, but it's just a plain ol' blender. Maybe a juicer would help me cut out my soda intake. Give me some other more healthy alternatives, ya' know what I mean?

I'm thinking that maybe we'll just have to use this blog as a forum to share our journey, whether it's a challenge or not. We can still try to stick to the point system, or create our own individual program and use the blog as a place to share our successes. Making sense?

Gwennaƫlle said...

WOW I am finding this only now :(
Yes, I think it would be great to only use this place to share our tips and ideas and when enough people are around we could start a challenge with the same points thingy.

Mikki said...

Sounds good to me Gwenaelle!