Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our First Challenge Winner is.......


Woot! Way to go Gwennaelle!

Sorry it took me  a few days to post this. I'm being totally lazy this week. But, I am SO ready to get back on the wagon Monday morning, when we'll start up a whole new challenge. It would be great to get a few more participants, so girls if you know anybody interested in getting healthy, send them over.

Gwennaelle, I'd really like to post your picture over there on the side. I might just go steal one off of your facebook page!!!!
Now, tell me. Can you use the $25 giftcard, or would it work with the exchange rate? I don't know how any of that works. Let me know what you think. I could send you some goodies instead....peanut butter....a scarf...a new bikini....lol. Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Gwennaëlle said...

Steal a pic from my FB page it is ok.

I don't care for the giftcard, it is ok. Lets' say we were just running a test to see if at least this challenge could benefit to one person ( meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee).

Now we need to have more people getting involved in this. I wonder if I know anyone who would be interested....

I am going to check out and will let you know.

Mikki said...

Please do! Maybe post it on your facebook page as well. Right now it looks like it's just the two of us. :(

I'm going to steal a picture right now! :)

Gwennaëlle said...

You did not use the pic of me sticking my tongue out :P

I have asked people around and so far nobody seems interested. There are requirements for this: they have to speak english.
Yet, I have made a new girl friend recently who speaks perfectly English and who could be interested in this. Well I am going to ask her about it just and only because she speaks English. We'll see.

Mikki said...

I've received zero response about it on facebook. Maybe it'll be just the two of us.

Gwennaëlle said...

I guess...I have something that you may enjoy about exercising that you could like and that could help. It is not about running, you can only walk if you want.

http://www.runteamkina.com/#!

Mikki said...

Thanks for the link. Believe it or not, I might actually consider training for the 5k. I've been giving it more thought lately. Maybe it's time I gave running a try. We'll see....

Gwennaëlle said...

You can join this also:
http://www.dailymile.com/