Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blah

Hey ladies, Im still here, and still trying to lose weight. Im just in a funk right now. My scale is steadily increasing even when I *know* it should be going down. Im eating healthy, exercising plenty and doing the right things (even with the wrong ones thrown in there). Im sure some of it has to be muscle increasing. I can visibly see some of my fat (especially on my legs) disappearing but the number on the scale is making me depressed. I know its just a number, but that number is taking over my life. I know this is silly to say but I could really use some prayers right now.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Not silly at all Khourt! I'm sending you prayers and love girlfriend!

It's so hard, that number really speaks to us when it shouldn't.
I hope it starts going in the other direction for you real soon.

It's been going up and down for me. And it's entirely my fault. I'll lose a pound, then go crazy and gain it back.
{{{hugs}}}