Friday, February 3, 2012

Super disappointed

Ladies, I may have to drop out of this challenge.

We're having some financial problems currently, and my husband feels one thing to help would be to eliminate our cable and internet connections to save money.

Don't know if it's going to happen for sure, but thought I'd give you a heads up. If I seem to disappear from the radar, then that's what happened.

I'm granting you both (Gwennaelle and Khourt) admin priveleges to the blog, so you can make changes if you need to.

Hope you choose to continue on with the challenge!

4 comments:

Gwennaƫlle said...

HEY! This is not fun :(

But the worse is that you may have to cut out your internet connection because of financial problems. I am really sorry.
Bad time to try to eat healthy for you :(

I hope it won't happen because I like this challenge but mainly because I hope that everything will be fine for you.

Mikki said...

Thanks Gwennaelle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It's always the first thing he suggests when we're struggling, usually it doesn't happen. But he's really depressed right now, stressed and stuff--so who knows?

Gwennaƫlle said...

I'll pray for your family.

Mikki said...

Thank you Gwennaelle! I really appreciate that! :)