Tuesday, February 7, 2012

oh, my abs are gonna' hurt tomorrow!

So much for my big start to the final week. I got 5 points yesterday. How is that even possible?

Not even trying.

Different story today though. I did a cardio/ab sculpt workout this morning. I think I'll be sorry tomorrow. I think my abs are already hurting.

Got my power smoothie down already. Added a big ol' handful of spinach to some juice and frozen fruit. It came out very green today. Usually my boys like to give my smoothies a try. Justin just turned his nose up at it today. That's alright--more for me that way. It was actually pretty yummy. (frozen pineapple made it super sweet).

Saw this list of metabolism boosting foods and thought I'd share.
A few of them surprised me though......

Well, one of them suprprised me. Cottage cheese boosts your metabolism? Who would have thought?

I'll have to find out about that one. Sometimes I like cottage cheese. Depends on the curd size I think.

I've got three super ripe bananas to use up, I'm going to research a healthy recipe for them today. I'm thinking banana chocolate chip muffins. I'll share the recipe if they come out good.

Have a great day--and week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My like or dislike for cottage cheese relates to the curd size for sure :) Thats an interesting list.

Its so easy to get a lot of fruits and veggies in for the day in a smoothie. I love them, but dont realy make the time for them in the morning, plus I tend to eat hot foods for breakfast. I need to start making them more. I bought a fruit tray yesterday and its already gone!