Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last day of the challenge!!!

Hey Ladies!! This is it....the last day of our first challenge. How did you do????

Me? Not so great.

So, anyway. Post your points for the four weeks will ya, so we can determine who our winner is. I know it's not me! LOL


I'll add mine up and post them either tonight or in the morning.

What do you think? Are you guys up for another round? I seriously need to redeem myself. I think we need a week off in between though.
Let me know what you think. If you're on board with more of this, if this hasn't really worked for you, or if there are some other things you might like to include in the points, or things we should eliminate.

Hope you have a relaxing Sunday!

2 comments:

Gwennaƫlle said...

I like it but as a support group mainly.
I like the point thing because it helps me want to score and I like to be able to share with you.
I think that a week off could be great if you two girls need it but personally I know that it will just be a reason to start skipping meals again.

But I am definitely in for an other round.

Maybe we could make it bigger one way or another. Or maybe actually having a week off would help find people who want to join in :)

Mikki said...

I would love to have more people jump on board. I think it just makes it that much more fun and gives us that much more encouragement. If you guys know anyone who might like to join in, or want to post something on your blogs about it, that would be awesome. I'll re-post about it on facebook this week too.