Thursday, February 2, 2012

Saving my spot...

Just a quick fly-by post before I get more detailed tonight (when the kids are in bed) but yesterday was a LONG day for me and today wasnt much shorter. I ran 11.25 miles yesterday (longest run EVER) and today I feel surprisingly well. Not walking funny or anything ;)

The 2nd Team Losh event (hosted by the local homeschool 4H) happened tonight and we were able to attend. Losh had a blast. Ill get pictures and a better update on my progress later..

Ive been on track with eating healthy, but snacks are still killing me.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

You must be exhausted. I would be!
I hope the event tonight was super successful.
Kudos on eating healthy. I'm all gung ho on the bad snacks right now too. Also, not even eating healthy. ugh. I did exercise today though.