Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am not losing steam

I am just channeling it in an other direction.

I am trying hard not to get too carried away with this story. I think he and I are grown ups who have had their share of heart aches and trials and if we want this story to last OR to have a beautiful end we need to take time. I hope I am not being too much of a jerk to him. Anyway I think we are going to talk a lot on Saturday. I'll keep you up to date.
If this works I guess I will need you two cause I don't feel like talking about it to my close friends and relatives beside my sisters (one is on her mission in Italy and the other fortunately is living in the same city as I do).
Yes, he is not a member and I know some people will be all eyes and ears. I guess I want to talk about it to anyone who is not a member and living in France.
But we first need to talk a lot on Saturday.
Basically, if I don't write here on Saturday it will mean that I am too busy to spend time with you :P

Anyway I got 22 points yesterday.

2 comments:

Mikki said...

Perhaps that's what I'm doing too, just channelling it elsewhere. Wish I knew where though...lol. It's definitely not on my house.

Hope everything goes well during your talk on Saturday. Definitely smart to take things slow and talk alot, so you know where each other is coming from, what your expectations are, etc...etc..etc...

Gwennaƫlle said...

I think he is pretty up to date to some of what is important to me, yet I think I need to explain to him what I call a healthy and uplifting relationship starting with communication. So far we've been doing good on this subject. Let's see how important it is to him and what he calls communication.