Thursday, January 19, 2012

Another high day

Same breakfast each morning so I won't really mention it from now on unless something different happens.

Went running for my 30 minutes which did not turn out too good as one of my knee started hurting a little and felt like it would not function properly. I would rest it my leaning more on my left leg and it worked. We'll see how it turns out tomorrow.

Lunch was just a bunch of canned veggies I put in the microwave just to get something down. I also had a banana and two clementines.

Tonight was different. I tasted the recipe I made up today. It turned out good specially with slices of ginger. I had it with quinoa. Ginger makes everything taste better I think.

Tonight I had my Aïkido class and our teacher was not happy as only 5 of us were here today. He is thinking about stoping this class which would suck for me because it is really close. I hope when the other students will come back they will make him change his mind.

Calories: 10
Fruits and Veggie:1
3 meals:1
No soda:1
Vitamins:1
Exercise: 5
Extra exercise:6
Food journal: 3
Blogging here: 3

And since I am going to bed right away I really can't say that I will have stopped eating two hours before going to bed.

So these are my 31 points of the day.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Wow! Great job on points.

I hope your teacher won't cancel your class. That would totally suck, and not really be fair to those of your who are showing up.

Glad your recipe turned out great!