Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Khourt's 1-18

Last week I was informed that the Bishop assigned somebody to come to my house and talk to me (insert freaking out here) That day is tomorrow, so today Ive been unpacking from our trip and making sure the house looks decent. With 3 kids, I gave up on it looking "clean". - Ive done fairly well staying on track today. I actually got my points for water today! Go me! But I also drank soda. Boo! Despite the food choices today I was able to manage my portion control (which is huge for me because apparently I have a ginormous stomach). AND I went to the store and bought vitamins today - for myself and my 2 outer children. My middle child gets a liquid vitamin everyday through his feeding tube, but the others werent getting one. My older son used to take one, but I really have no clue why I stopped giving him one. I guess it was a wake up call that I need to give all of my children vitamins, especially on the days when they dont eat well. We prefer to get the vitamins direct, but the extra is nice. So, heres my totals:

Totals:
Food journal: 3
Calorie range: 10 (even with the junk!)
Blog post: 3
Exercise: 5 (2 miles + upper body work)
Water: 1
Fruits/Veg: 1 
Vitamin: 1
TOTAL: 24 

Breakfast:
(Egg, Squash, Mushrooms, Spinach, Salsa)

 Lunch:

Ok, I didnt really eat my kid for lunch - but I was so busy doing (home)school work I didnt realize it was lunch time until after 2:30! I ended up having a banana and some cinnamon bears as a snack/lunch combined. Woops! My poor kids had to eat sandwiches. 

Dinner - Enchiladas and Refried Beans
(It tastes much better than it looks)

(Snack was a muffin)

And day 18 of 365 (who cares about the leap year) ;)
Check out how white my legs are! - Epic!
 





4 comments:

Mikki said...

when I first looked at the pic, I thought your enchilada was apple pie. Hmmm. That would be a little strange with refried beans.

Great job today!

I'm noticing that everyone seems to have a much more broad repertoire of food items. I'm too picky of an eater I think. I love how you put together egg, squash, mushrooms, spinach and salsa for breakfast.
Love it!

Gwennaëlle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gwennaëlle said...

Mikki, I found out that the best way to eat something that you don't like is first to get it fresh and second to cook it yourself and not having someone making it for you or getting it ready in any other way.

Khourt?

You legs are not white. Not even close. I would love to show you what white really means but I have to run right now.
Dang it.

5orry had to delete my first comment, I made a typo in your name.

Anonymous said...

I was telling my mother its funny how often I run outside in shorts and my legs are still so un-tanned.

Mikki, Ill eat pretty much anything. I only have issues with slimey textures, otherwise Im not too picky.