Saturday, January 28, 2012

22 points


I have decided that I will post on my blog the pics I want to post. And she'd better not say anything about it. I think I am ready to piss her off no matter what because if she should really lose it, well I am very close to a post office anyway. If she should decide that we can't be friends anymore I will be very very very happy not to interfere with her decision.

I think that this one for example is really cute and should definitely be on my blog. What do you think?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. I think you should post it.

Mikki said...

Oh my word. I totally missed this post the other day.

It is a great picture and you should definitely post it. Just keep some sort of a weapon handy in case you need to protect yourself!!!