Monday, January 30, 2012

Started out good, but then....

Gwennaelle, I too think I overdid it on exercise today. I didn't do  more than thirty minutes, but the thirty minutes I did kicked. my. behind!
It was a cardio sculpt workout. I think I'll really be feeling it tomorrow. I really enjoyed it though. I think tomorrow I'll do some yoga and toning and then back to the cardio-sculpt on Wednesday.

So, I ended up with 126 points for last week. Better than the previous week, but still plenty of room for improvement.

I have 14 points for today. I started off great with the exercise and breakfast. I tried my smoothie with the spinach in it like you suggested Khourt. It was great. I totally didn't mind the spinach in there at all. If it weren't for the funny color, I wouldn't even have known better.

I took a turn for the worse shortly after breakfast. Totally went overboard on calories the rest of the day. Oh well. Tomorrow's a new day.


Saw this great little visual helper on Pinterest. Thought I'd share it with you.


I'll try to remember these whenI don't have any measuring cups handy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spinach smoothies are good, but sometimes if you overdue it on the spinach it will have a leafy taste, but I dont mind. I normally throw really overpowering fruits in (like blackberry, or strawberry) to numb the taste.

I like that chart with serving sizes. I tend to think Im pretty good at eye-balling most things, but apparently Im way off on the teaspoon serving. Then again, most of my dressings are 2 tablespoons per serving. And I always over-due when putting on dressing. Maybe I should cut back some more and think of this next time.