Monday, January 23, 2012

A brand new week!!

Well ladies. How did you do last week?
Please post your total points today, if you haven't already. I need to get them all recorded.

Gwennaelle, you did awesome!!

It wasn't really a great week for me. Mostly because of the cold I was struggling with I think. But, this week it seems to be gone and I plan on doing so much better. I already got in a  45 minute workout this morning and right now I'm working on my breakfast smoothie which has two servings of fruit in it. Yay!


Ok, guys I have a question for you: Did you award yourselves your slacker points?
Did you remember about them?

This is from the rules:
"**Two things to note, you get points for five days worth of exercise. So a maximum of 25 exercise points per week for exercise, not including the additional point for extra activity each day. Also, you get one slacker day each week where you may award yourself all the points even if you didn't do the work."

What do you think about that? Is it lame? Should we only get the points we earn? I mean it does seem kind of unfair to the person who did everything, everyday of the week. I'm thinking we can either eliminate the "slacker points" or, if you were really awesome and did everything, everyday you could award them to yourself as bonus points. What do you guys think?
Let's take a vote and decide. Vote in the comment section for me today, please.

Well, if I use my slacker points, then I got 114 for the week. Without them, only 89.

Good luck this week ladies, I'm off to drink some water.

4 comments:

Gwennaƫlle said...

I don't care either way.

I think it is kind of lame to say "er....no points for me this week". We don't know what is someone's life and why this person has not been able to do any of the thing to get the points so I like slacker points.

I mean it would be lame if I (me, myself) would come up with no point at all because I honestly think it is easier for me. I mean concerning the soda pop thing it is not that they don't sell it everywhere I go, it is just that it is NOT almost the first thing you see anywhere you go.
And a can is about the biggest serving of soda you can get. You may have a bigger one at McDo (this is how we call McDonald's) but it is not in our habit at all.
This is why me drinking a soda pop should almost count as minus one. Or maybe when I don't drink it I should not count it.
Ok that's it. This is what I'll do from now to be fair. I won't count not drinking soda as a bonus point.

Anonymous said...

Im a little confused on the exercise points. I know we can only count 5 days worth of exercise, right? But, we get to chose what days we count? On the sidebar it says there is no limit to the amount. I assumed that meant no limit per day but we got to chose 5 of the days to count. I hope Im making some sense.

I like the idea of the slacker points, but also confused on it. How many points is the slacker points? Is it for exercise only?

Mikki said...

ok, slacker points would be the whole days worth of points. So you could slack off on everything. You just don't get any extra exercise points for a slacker day. SO the max you could get would be 29 points.

On exercise, yes you pick the five days you want to exercise. Doesn't matter what days you do your exercise on. So for the whole week, you can get a max of 25 points for exercise. The no limit part is the EXTRA exercise you do. one point for each additional 15 minutes of exercise you add to a daily workout. I hope that makes sense. let me know if it doesn't. I confuse myself half the time.

Anonymous said...

That makes sense.. So 25 regular exercise points and then the extra ones.. I will adjust my total for you.