Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the first 30 minutes of my life

Same breakfast as yesterday then I went for a run.
I was aiming at 20 minutes since I can easily do 15. I ended up doing 30 BY ACCIDENT!

As a reward (and since I knew I was going to starve) I got myself a banana and two clementines.

For lunch I had cherry jello made from scratch and quinoa. If you don't know about quinoa you should definitely get you some. I also drank some grape juice. I am talking about real grape juice.

Tonight I had my Aïkido class (1h30) and right now I am having rice. I had my dessert first which was more cherry jello made from scratch.

Calories: 10
Fruits/veggie:1
3 meals:1
Vitamines: 1
Exercise: 5
Food journal: 3
Post or comment here: 3
Extra exercise: 6

I have indulge myself with the equivalent of half a can of soda (light one) and I still refuse drinking what I am supposed to because it will kill me.

So these are my 30 points for the day.
This amount of points will not happen everyday as my extra exercise gave me 6 points and this happens only on tuesday and thursday. Plus I don't intend to go beyond 30 minutes of running everyday. And oh! I don't run on Sunday. It is hard enough to get me out of bed for church, I won't run to top it all. I will see if I can figure out some nicer way to exercise, though. Yes cause it may not sound like it but I don't really like running. I like the fact that I reached my goal but running is not my favorite activity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to hate runnig. My body was just not in the right shape for it. Even now, I have really bad days and it hurts sometimes and its tough mentally. I still have a ways to go to reach my fitness goals, but it has gotten easier and my love for it has increased.

You did excellent today! Its funny how much we have in common. I used to do Karate on Tuesday and Thursdays, but have been out for a few months. I cant wait to get back in it.