Saturday, January 21, 2012

Er....

Too tired again to blog.
Went to see Fincher's Millenium and it was great. Totally worth it but if you're into all the PG stuff. We don't have it in France because we think that it is up to the parents to figure out what is good for their kids or not.
Anyway I did not run today and I won't run tomorrow so has to rest my knee a little. Both my mother and one of her sister had knee surgery and I really don't ever want to have to go through this even if there is definitely a tiny little something wrong. The latter the better and if I can die without ever having this surgery I will be happy and consider it one of my accomplishment. So I ahve not run today BUT I did exercise at home. It is not nearly as good as running but I did my 30 minutes anyway.

Oh and I figured out for real my calories range and OMG I have eaten way below it so far. No wonder I lost a kilogramme.

Anyway my points for the day are 23.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

I haven't even heard of that one yet. I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.
Another great day! good work!