Monday, January 30, 2012

Went a little over today

I went a little over today with exercising.
I was not able to go running so I exercised at home and then I walked everywhere I could walk to. Up and down hills way much more than my usual amount of exercising but I decided to count only 3 points more (about 45 minutes) even if it was much more.

I found today where in town to get those wonderful umbrellas:

http://www.parapluie-3000.com/advanced_search_result.php?osCsid=3c5acd01aaa04af2a950618a83c64a8a&search_in_description=1&keywords=chantal+thomass&osCsid=3c5acd01aaa04af2a950618a83c64a8a&x=0&y=0

I need one. I need several actually.

Oh and I got 24 points by the way.

4 comments:

Mikki said...

Great job! Even your seventeen from yesterday beat me.
Did you talk to your "friend"?

Gwennaƫlle said...

I am talking to her today. I mean maybe she only wants to tell me how hard is her life and how unfair everything is.

Let me explain why you should hear MUCH disdain in my voice saying the comment above:

She was born in a wealthy family that she has decided to keep on hurting because she refuses to become an adult. She is really one hell of a bitch. Sorry for the swear words because this is still far from the reality. She will destroy people in order to test how much they love her and once they are on their knees and try to get away from her in order to survive she would call on the power of Hell on them if she could.

Now let's go to the "hard life" as I told you life is hard and unfair because her parents (who paid for half of her 1335 square feet apartment) tends to be a little over protective and because she is evil and once in a while kharma gets her. When she does not get things her way "life is hard" and "she has not deserved it"

Of course she had good sides too but she has decided to totally fall on this side that I have just described. So that's enough for me. I am gently (cause I want her to believe she is doing it on her own so she can claim she won) pulling her out of my life.
I mean it is like with my mother, I can tell exactly when they have decided that being good was too hard. Being good is hard? Well then don't come winning when you get a piece of your own medicine.

Yeah....she is coming in a few hours. I am totally thrilled.

Mikki said...

good luck!

Anonymous said...

Those umbrellas are adorable! They would make great photo props.