Sunday, January 29, 2012

Losing steam

I have lost steam this week guys.

I think I got three days of exercise in and this weekend is totally shot as far as calorie tracking and goals.

Fruit/Veggie consumption has been not so great. I've fallen off the wagon in terms of eliminating my Pepsi intake, and if I'm drinking Pepsi, then you can be assured I'm NOT drinking water.

Pretty sure I'll be starting my period next week sometime, which is probably part of the reason I did so poorly this week. My cravings are usually off the charts the week before that little visitor.

How are you all doing?

1 comment:

Gwennaƫlle said...

This blog has been GREAT to help me with my goal. having people to share with is totally helping me.

It is your blog, your challenge, your rules. Just change them the way you want or need so you can be motivated again. I don't care as long as I have this support group.
Ok I would eat breakfast since I am making my own little crazy fruits juices again but I know I would skip a meal a day if it were not for this challenge. I am just bad at eat THREE meals.