Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Khourt's 1-24

Today was spent doing a LOT of make-up work with the children. And then I ran 4 miles on the dread-mill. For breakfast I had oatmeal. For lunch I had a few fries and a piece of breaded chicken and dinner was a Chicken Burrito. I ate a gel during my run but I dont count those as part of my calories or snacks. I didnt eat as healthy as I should have, but at least I was within my calorie range. Im noticing the scale slightly shift downward, but dont really take official weights until Sundays and I missed this past Sunday.  My mom's income taxes came in today so I got a new pair of running shoes. Im hoping they help with the shin pain Ive been having lately. Otherwise not much else going on around here.

1-24 Points:Water: 2
Food Journal: 1
Calorie Range: 10
Vitamin: 1
Exercise: 8
Blog: 3
TOTAL: 25

1 comment:

Mikki said...

great day Khourt! I hope the shoes help. THose have to be painful. Yet another reason for me NOT to take up running! lol