Monday, January 16, 2012

The Challenge begins!

Good Morning Ladies, although, it's probably evening where your at Gwennaelle!

The challenge begins today. Good luck!
I've already tracked my breakfast calories. Yay! I'm also working on my first 24 ounces of water. Exercise is next up on my to do list.

 Don't forget to track your points and post or comment over here. Just want to keep the encouragement flowing. If you have any great advice or cool ideas to share with us please do.

I think my toughest obstacle to overcome during the challenge will be either not drinking soda and increasing my water intake OR eating more veggies.

I'm so not a water person. I usually add one of those Crystal Light flavor pouches to any water I drink. So sad.

What's your toughest obstacle on the road to good health?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My toughest obstacle is going to be getting in enough "plain" water. I can drink flavored water all day, but drinking plain just isnt appealing to me.

Exercise will not be a problem as Im on a running/workout streak..

The not drinking soda think Im not even sure if Im going to attempt (does that make me sound horrible?)

And the eating enough fruits/veggies will be no problem. I usually eat a massive salad everyday for lunch and have a choice of vegetables for dinner.

Im tracking my food intake and will share all of my daily totals at the days end.

Mikki said...

Flavored water is fine Khourt, it's still water underneath the flavoring lol.
That's the only way I'd ever be able to get my water in.

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! This is good to hear then! I would be able to do it with that. I love flavored water. (And I have a lot of wonky flavors I need to use up).