Saturday, January 21, 2012

Be inspired!

Are you ready to be inspired? I saw this lady's story on the Yahoo home page this morning. I found her very inspiring. She's lost 115 pounds over the course of a couple years. The cool thing? She did it the right way--by making better food choices and increasing her activity. I took a minute to browse through her site a little. She has her journey documented in pictures, and one of the things I found really inspiring is where there's a picture showing that she did at one point gain some of her weight back (something I did after losing my 30 pounds two years ago); but she didn't throw in the towel. She just kept at it. She's a runner now and she looks amazing!!

I was going to try to post last night before I went to bed, but I got spooked. Thought my computer had contracted a bug. I HATE it when that happens. Thank goodness, it looks like it didn't (fingers crossed, knocking on wood).

So anyway. Yesterday really sucked for me. 9 points!  I exercised for about 10 minutes yesterday morning. Better than nothing I guess. I totally over-consumed, like 1000 calories over my goal. eek!

But, I am feeling better. Think this head cold is finally leaving. Yay!!!

Hope you all have a splendid Saturday!

1 comment:

Gwennaƫlle said...

I just came back to see Fincher's last movie. I will read this tomorrow :) Thanks for posting.