Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Here is what I found when running





I am thinking this could also make a great infrared picture. If you don't know what they are (no I am not talking about picture taken at night of body heat) I will post some tomorrow.

So 10 points for the calories range
1 point fruits and veggie
1 point for the three meals
1 point multi vitamins
5 points for exercising
3 points blogging here
And finally 1 point for stopping to eat 2 hours before bedtime.

So here are my 23 points of the day :)


3 comments:

Mikki said...

That's an awesome photograph. Do post the other pics tomorrow, cause I guess I'm not sure what they are.

Great job again on your points. I didn't exercise again today, unless you count the hour of housework. I did break a sweat!

Anonymous said...

Id love to see the pictures too.


Mikki, sometimes housework is the best exercise!! Especially if you are like me and have to make so many different trips back and forth putting stuff away.

Gwennaƫlle said...

I agree with Khourt. If you do a lot of house work it definitely count as exercising. I am being serious.