Wednesday, January 18, 2012

serious lack of exercise!

Yesterday was my best day so far-->23 points. Woot. I didn't exercise :(  . Haven't exercised yet today. I'm still feeling a bit funky so don't know if I'll make it or not. Seems like if I don't get my workout in early in the day, it doesn't happen. Maybe I'll try for a walk this afternoon though, when it warms up a bit.

Ladies, there's a real serious post right below this one. Please take a minute and read it, and send Angela some love and advice if you can think of anything that might help her out. She's such a sweetie, with the two cutest little girls in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck today getting a walk in! I love going on walks and stuff, but like you, if it doesnt happen early on then it normally doesnt happen.