Thursday, January 19, 2012

To Khourt and all the other ladies on here.

You inspired me a recipe that I am trying right now..

I decided that since I did not want to fix my transformer to use my crocking pot I was going to use my dutch oven. Now this is the closest translation I can think of on the top of my head and I hope this does not only mean those huge pots I have seen in camp fires in the US. Mine is a tiny one compared to what I have seen in the US. I hope you have them too. anyway I think this can work with any mean of slow cooking.

So I poured in 750ml of sweet chili sauce, a little water (about 250ml) and 400gm of turkey breast that has been sliced. and I set my electric stove on the lowest temperature available.

Now I am going to take a shower and I will forget about this for the next 4 hours I think.
I will let you know how it will have turned out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds good. Ive been thinking of what to cook for dinner tonight, but my brother is in from out of town and Ive not seen him in over 6 years, so dinner will be there.