Thursday, January 12, 2012

Biting the bullet

Ok, I'll go first!!!

So, I am Mikki. I'm the self deluded mom of four and wife of one who just doesn't grasp how big she's getting til she see's a picture of herself.
So, here's five or six....






 Like how I made the pictures smaller so I wouldn't seem so big?  My four kids keep me going all day. My older two are in school and the other two, well they're the rambunctious ones. Look closely, you'll see them in a couple of those shots. Twin boys. They're a hoot. They keep my blood pumping, let's just say that.
I live in Las Vegas and work part time to full time outside the home, and full time in the home.

I don't do nearly as much physical activity as I should, and I eat way, way too much. Those are the prime reasons my weight seems to be increasing all the time.

Here are a couple of the areas I'm hoping to improve.....
I forgot to point an arrow at my bootay.
Basically, I need help everywhere!
 And, I wouldn't mind if I trimmed a whole bunch of inches off. I could almost have an hourglass shape, no?
I really think my tummy is my worst area right now. And going by what medicine says about a bigger waistline, I think I'm right to focus on that spot.
There's really not much difference in the size of my waist and the size of my bust. So not good. So, I'm really hoping to shave off about ten to twelve inches from my waistling. That's huge!!!!! Oh my gosh. No way do I expect it to happen over the course of thirty days, but if I can at least get myself headed in the right direction and then keep the good habits I'm hoping to form, then I think I'll get there eventually.

Well, there you have it. Mikki in a nutshell.

What do you hope to achieve with this challenge?

4 comments:

Jane said...

Yay Mikki!

You are so brave! I admire you for that! I'm excited for this chance to get healthy with you.

Mikki said...

Not as brave as you Angela, 'er, I mean Jane. lol

I wasn't brave enough to post my weight and height like you and Gwennaelle did.

I'll just say that I weigh more than the both of you and leave it at that. :)

Mikki said...

btw, I'm also, SO looking forward to doing this challenge with you. So glad you joined in!

Anonymous said...

I didnt post my weight and height either.. I thought maybe I missed where we were supposed to post it. Ill do it here so its hidden haha.. Im 5'4 and was 69.9kg this morning.