Saturday, January 21, 2012

Khourt's 1-21-12

Another busy day here.. Monday will mark the end of busy-ness for me and Ill have a small break before having to work on more stuff that will keep me busy again.. I have pics to go with this post (some anyway) but they will have to wait until later. Im at my sisters house tonight (celebrated her birthday which is tomorrow (22nd)) and dont really feel like messing with her computer to get the images sooo...

1-21-12 Points:
Vitamin: 1
Exercise: 5 (2.11 miles)
Water: 1
Blog: 3
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner: 1
TOTAL: 11

Tomorrow will be kinda busy too, but Ill pop on in the evening to post. My sons first fundraiser event is tomorrow night.. Its a skating party and my children are EXCITED about it.

3 comments:

Gwennaƫlle said...

I saw it on your blog. (yes since Mikki linked to it on her other blog I read it once in a while). I hope you all had fun. Anything medical is freaking expensive in the US but you also have the best doctors and the best treatments in the world. Anyone wanting to be good in his/her field will go to practice in the US at one point of his/her career.

Mikki said...

My birthday too! Hope your sister has a great day.

My points today were 9--pathetic.
Hopefully I'll improve next week.

Hope you guys have a huge success at the fundraiser, and have some fun too!

Anonymous said...

Its incredible here in the US what insurance choses to pay (mostly useless things that we can buy ourselves like soap and tape) and then refuses to pay for the things that we need from them.

Mikki cheating and low points is encouraged on your birthday ;) lol