Monday, January 16, 2012

Khourt's 1-16-12

Totals for the Day:
Food Journal: 3 points
Exercise: 7 points (1 hour and 9 minutes running)
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner: 1
Blog Post: 3
Total: 14

I totally bombed on drinking water and refraining from soda. I drank only 1/2 bottle of water (during my run) and way too much soda. - I dont really have a calorie range figured out yet. I need to get in more fruits. My salads everyday are 4 or 5 servings of vegetables each and I normally have some vegetables for dinner, but tonights dinner was un-planned. I need to work on getting more fruit in. And water! Can't forget the water.


Breakfast:


Banana (Pre-Breakfast) - Cinnamon Bears (Pre-Run + 1 Gel)


Lunch (Spinach, Mushroom, Avocado, Broccoli and Egg)


Dinner on the Go


Post-Dinner Snack


And me - Because Im doing a picture a day for 365 days:

(Im pointing to my new button)

4 comments:

Mikki said...

I didn't do too great today. I never seem to do well when my hubby or kids are home and the kids were home from school for the holiday. So, I didn't get my exercise in. I also didn't do well in the vegetable category. I tried to eat salad for dinner, but the lettuce tasted wierd.

11 points for me today. Hopefully I'll do better tomorrow.

Merrianne- Little Bird's The Word said...

Mikki-- i hope your tummy don't hurt today from the wierd lettuce!

Khourt.. you did great! better than me. I am like Mikki-- when everyone is home, that is when I fall of that wagon! Today I am going to do better. I am making a point of having an orange with every meal.. they are in season right now and taste FABULOUS!!!!

Gwennaƫlle said...

Khourt way to go :)

I need to get in touch with you since I understand that you have been running for longer than I have (5 days!!!!!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks y'all. My mother lives with us, but she works during the day. On her days off my entire schedule falls apart and I normally dont do to well eating, but exercise is normally increased because I can ever so lovingly con her into watching my wee ones while I run.