Friday, January 13, 2012

Gearing up

Just wanted to shout out a quick reminder that we're starting the challenge on Monday. Woot!
I'm excited. I SO need this.
I need to hit the grocery store tomorrow and stock up on a few more healthful options for my refrigerator and cupboards.
What are some of your favorite healthful snacks and meals?

Also, here's the little point keeper chart I created. If anyone's interested in it, I'd be happy to email it to you.
Although, Miss Merrianne can probably whip up one that is WAY cuter! She's awesome like that.




Hope everyone has a great weekend, and I'll see you here Monday!

:)

6 comments:

Gwennaƫlle said...

I LOVE rice snacks. I am talking about this:http://fr.fotolia.com/id/33564693

They are 30 calories each and you can spread something on it or not. Some say that they don't have any taste at all.
They are cheap also here, unless like me you eat them all at once.
They exist also as corn snack and they taste even better.

Yell me if you have them in the US and if they are expensive.

Mikki said...

Yes, we have them here and I agree that the plain ones are a little bland. Of course, that's why there are flaveored ones available. i like those with cheddar flavoring--but I'm not sure how many more calories the flavoring adds. probably not much.
I think the prices on them are pretty low. I usually buy them on sale though.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mikki, Id love a copy of that. Can you shoot me one to my email please? 29and27weeker gmail.com

Mikki said...

Will do :)

Gwennaƫlle said...

OH gosh, this is funny. I don't know what your keyboard looks like appart from the fact that you have the letters A,Z,Q and U on the wrong places (yesssssssssss the wrong ones!) but on mine the letters T and Y are just side by side so I realized that I wrote "yell me" instead of "tell me". This is actually funny.

Girls, you don't have to yell when communicating with me, specially when typing. Thank you :P

Mikki said...

yep they're next to each other on ours too. I promise not to yell at you, I reserve that for my kids. ;)