Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Khourt's 1-29 to 1-31


1-29 Points:Vitamin: 1
Water: 2
Exercise: 5
TOTAL: 8

Honestly, I cant remember what else I had/did on the 29th, but I do know Ive been getting my water, vitamin and exercise in daily. And my memory for yesterday (30th) is pretty bad too, so Ill just log what I do remember.

1-30 Points:Exercise: 5
Vitamin: 1
Water: 2
TOTAL: 8

1-31 PointsExercise: 7
Water: 2
Blog: 3
Food Journal: 3
TOTAL: 15

Today was craptastic food wise. The only kind of fruit I had was apple in the form of a pie. I did eat an orange as a snack, but my veggie consumption was WAY below normal. For breakfast I had a piece of toast and 2 sausage patties. Lunch was some waffle fries from Chick fil A and a Chicken Salad sandwich, but the lettuce was really cold (I *hate* super cold food) so I took it off. Dinner was French fries from Mcdonalds and 1/4 of my daughters cheeseburger that she didnt eat. Oh and I had a coffee cake as another snack. But I *really* blew it when we were out shopping today on Fro-Yo. Its my weakness.

(Fro-Yo with Cheesecake, Brownie, Hot Fudge, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough)


Tomorrow I should get my new running shoes in the mail and I want to test them out so Ill eat a "healthy" breakfast of pasta to fuel my run and then test out the 2 pairs and hopefully one of them will work.

1 comment:

Mikki said...

craptastic--I'm using that. Because that sums up my week so far! lol

I gotta say, that frozen yogurt looks pretty good.
Hope your new shoes work out better! Good luck today!