Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Khourt's 1-25

1-25 Totals:
Water: 2
Exercise: 5
Vitamin: 1
Fruits/Vegs: 1
Blog: 3
TOTAL: 12

I totally went overboard with my calories today. Its coming up on "that time" and I wanted to eat everything in sight. I ate a healthy breakfast/lunch/dinner but snacking killed me. Oh and my dinner was healthy, but probably close to 900 calories! Yikes!!! Im glad tomorrow is a new day, but tomorrow is filled with doctor visits and will be on the go. I hope I can at least squeeze in a mile or 30 minutes somewhere.

Thanks for posting all the snack ideas. Im craving a smoothie now. Green ones are the best :)

1 comment:

Mikki said...

I went WAAAY overboard today too. Think it'll end up being my slacker day.
I feel ya' on "that time". The week before mine, I always want to eat all the sugary sweets in sight.