Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Second week

Calories range: 10
Fruits and Veggie: 1 It was actually a pretty high day in this subject today.
3 meals: 1
I almost did not get points for this one as I woke up at 10:41 AM!!! No kidding. I cannot believe how much I slept. So I got my usual breakfast and ate a little later.
Multi vitamins: 1
AIkido 1h30 so I get my 5 points for exercising and 4 more points for each additional 15 minutes.
Blogging here: 3

Here is my food journal:

This morning I had my morning fruit juice but I changed the recipe this time. It was made with an orange, cherries and of course ginger.

For lunch I had rice with a left over of veggies for couscous.

For dinner (that I just finished) I had another fruit juice made of apple juice, cherries and ginger (never forget the ginger). I also had beens with tuna. We call them butter beans, they are just like green beens but they are yellow instead of green.

I did very very good on my fruits and veggie today. I had a tiny bit of junk food but it was just a few bits and I think the last time I had some was....last year?!?!?!?

So here are my 3 points because of this food journal thing.

28 points!!!!

And I'll go running tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Mikki said...

Great job Gwennaelle!!

I'm doing good so far today with my water and veggies. No exercise yet though, might end up being my exercise free day.

Anonymous said...

Nice job!!!! Ive never heard of the tuna/bean combo but it sounds good. I love trying new stuff.