Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ok girls! Thanks so much to those who have hopped on board so far. I'm SO grateful to you. I didn't want to do this all alone.

If you haven't sent me your email address yet, please do so I can get you all plugged in to post on the blog. I'm looking forward to reading your posts and getting your input.

Please make sure you've read through the rules, and let me know if anything doesn't make sense or if I've forgotten any pertinent information. OR, if anything just seems lame and needs to be re-worked.

Now, I'd like to hear from all of you. We need a little get to know each other party. SO, please take a minute (or ten) and write a little post about yourself. I know all of you, but I'm not sure you know each other, and I'd like everyone to have a chance to get to know just how awesome and amazing each of you is. Oh, and include a pic so we can put a face to the name. :)

So far, the concensus seems to be that Monday the 16th will be a great start date. So unless there are any objections,,,,,, we'll get things rolling Monday morning. I'm working on a spreadsheet to track my points. I'll post it when it's done in case anyone would like to use it.

I'm so happy you've all joined me!!!
Thanks!!

1 comment:

Lene said...

Thanks for starting this Mikki!