Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Khourt's 1-17

Good evening ladies! Hope you were all on track today.. Im writing this before reading the other posts, so forgive me for that. I was somewhat on track today, but had a few set-backs. My day was spent on the go from the moment I woke until about 2 hours ago and Im writing this as I lay in bed. I woke up early for a run but ended up cutting it short. The wind was blowing so hard my eyelids were literally flapping and being forced closed. My hat blew off, and my mouth and lips were flapping. It was so crazy that it was comical. I ended up getting only 1.73 miles of my run done, but no biggie since I had other stuff to do. - Again, I bombed on the water and drank way too much soda. I still do not have a calorie range figured out and I dont have a multi-vitamin. I used to be so good at taking them. I meant to pick some up today but forgot.

Totals:
Food journal: 3 points
Exercise: 5 points
Blog post: 3
Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner: 1
Fruits/Veggies: 1
Total: 13

Breakfast: (I only had 1 glass of the orange)

 Post-Breakfast - Coffee free Carmel Drink

 This boy had some doctor visits

 Lunch

 We hung out and walked the mall and Target before the visits

Cookie from the mall

Dinner (not pictured) was mashed potatoes, green beans and hominy

Post-dinner Snack


3 comments:

Gwennaƫlle said...

Khourt, we don have some things in common :)

Actually I smiled at the title of your blog (life as a convert) since mine is about coming back to the church and then finding ways to grow spiritually so I would not need to kick the whole thing out of my life again. It has been working so far :)

Mikki said...

You do so great with your exercise Khourt!! Great job on getting that much of a run in despite the crazy weather. I'm trying to picture your eyelids and lips flapping.

You do really well in two of the e areas I struggle the most with--getting all my veggies in and exercise. Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Gwennaƫlle When I joined the Church I had so much going on. I just had my 3rd child and was left as a single mother (yet again). I felt like the church was right where I needed to be, but I had so many questions about being a convert and couldnt find any help online from other converts. Most people I found were members who had grown up in the church. I felt so out of place, so I started my blog in hopes of reaching out to other converts.

Mikki, the eyelid thing was hilarious. I was really hoping to go a little longer, but was just as happy to get to spend the time not running with my little boy. You are doing great yourself in the areas I struggle with :/