Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hellloooo Ladies!!

Second day of the challenge--woot.

I so don't feel like doing anything today. I've got this nasty head cold and it's just whipping my behind today. Woke up with a sinus headache. :(

So, I think I may miss my exercise points yet again today, but I will try to do all the other stuff.
All is not lost though, I'm just going to have to exercise every day for the rest of the week.

I wanted to post a link that Angela mentioned on Facebook yestserday.
http://www.sparkpeople.com/ is another great site for tracking your calories. It looks like they have you set some small goals for yourself, you can choose to either try to lose weight or become more healthy. Love it. I'll be checking it out a little more in-depth today.

Feel free to share all the tips and tools you use in your get healthy challenge!

Oh, and be sure to check out Merrianne's intro right below. She's really awesome!!!

I've created a tab up there called Challengers, where I'm putting everybody's intro, I'm stealing profile pictures to go along with them, so let me know if you'd like a different picture posted.

2 comments:

Mikki said...

Wow! Great job today Gwennaelle!!

I am so with you on the running thing. That is definitely NOT my favorite activity. I joke that I wouldn't run to catch the bus. But, really I'm serious!

Anonymous said...

Great idea for the link! I dont mind whatever picture being used.

Tomorrow is a new day!! And just think, exercise is only a small part of it. I exercise like crazy sometimes but eat crappy. Ive been running seriously for the past year and have GAINED weight during that time. Like 20 pounds gained!